PROCESS // How it works
On purchasing your CUSTOM DENIM, you will be contacted to initiate your unique profile. The aim is to build the perfect template for your ideal denims and bespoke profile.
• Pattern build – creating your base block from which every pair will come (optionally done in person or remotely)
• Fabrication and styling build – identifying core values for denim build
• Fitting – personally fitting of your core block to ensure fit
• Update – final adjustments are made to match and balance fit and styling
• Archiving – every element is recorded for future pieces in the CULT OF ONE archive
• Dispatch – Your new favourite pair of denims is delivered straight to your door
CARE // Looking after your denims
The first couple weeks is always the hardest, but once you get those yarns worn in and indigo starts to adjust all we can say is…
Wear your jeans often and wash only when necessary. Wash by hand, or soak in cold water with minimal detergent. Hang dry only.
Let them tell your story, they are made for you after all.